Join this engaging session targeted to primary care health care providers; GPs, family medicine, pharmacists and nurses who have an interest in immunization. This is vour opportunity to ask an expert in the field and have your questions answered as they apply to your practice.
Dr. Cora Constantinescu
Dr. Anne Pham-Huy
Dr. Brian Conway
At the end of the session, the participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the burden of influenza in the
community and hospitals.
- Review the indications for and review some of the latest
evidence behind the benefit of influenza vaccination.
- Compare and contrast some of the influenza vaccine
products available for adults and children.
- Take My Breathe Away: What you need to know and were afraid to ask about the Pneumococcal Vaccines
- Sleeping with the Enemy: What you need to know and were afraid to ask about vaccines against disease associated with sex.