Following up on the recent Kyoto Crime Congress of UNODC (March 7-12, 2021) this webinar will discuss the Kyoto Declaration (https://undocs.org/A/CONF.234/L.6) and next steps that should be taken by FBOs, and civil society in general, to effectively move forward in reducing crime, preventing violence, contributing to SDG16, promoting the rule of law, and reforming systems of criminal justice.
- Michael Platzer and Thomas Walsh, Co-Chair, Coalition of FBOs
- Jean-Luc Lemahieu, Director, Division for Policy Analysis and Public Affairs, UNODC
- Amb. Takeshi Hikihara, Permanent Mission of Japan to the International Organizations in Vienna
- Amb. Aftab Khokher, Ambassador of Pakistan to Austria, Slovakia and the UN in Vienna
- Lucie Leonard, Director, Canadian Centre for Justice and Community Safety Statistics
- Anna Alvazzi del Frate, Chair, Alliance of NGOs for Criminal Justice
- Ian Tennant, Manager, Global Initiative Against Transnational Organized Crime (GI-TOC) Resilience Fund, Vienna
- Irvin Waller, Author, Science and Secrets of Ending Violent Crime
Question and Answer
For Q&A, please email questions to email@example.com Thank you!