Helping young people through anxiety, sadness and trauma - a webinar with Andrew Fuller, Clinical Psychologist, Author and Speaker
This webinar is being held on Tuesday 4 August, 2020 at 7pm.
Topics covered will include:
- How to manage a bad day
- Understanding how parents can help kids who worry
- How to manage stress and exams
- What to do when they are sad and when to be concerned if it is something more
- Understanding trauma and how to overcome it,
- Using your Learning Strengths for success
Andrew Fuller is a clinical psychologist, family therapist, author, speaker and
creator of Learning Strengths ™. Andrew works with many schools and communities in Australia and internationally, specialising in the wellbeing of young people and their families. For more information about Andrew’s established programs, his renowned books and his involvement in Foundations and organisations, programs and resources
visit www.andrewfuller.com.au or www.mylearningstrengths.com.