This one-hour webinar introduces you to Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (CTPAT).
The CTPAT is a voluntary supply-chain security program led by U.S. Customs and Border Protection focused on improving the security of private companies' supply chains with respect to terrorism.
In This Webinar You Will Learn:
- The Webinar Provides an Overview of CTPAT
- Explain The Costs and Benefits of CTPAT Participation
- Help You Determine Whether CTPAT is Right for Your Business
- Jennifer Diaz
- Denise Calle
Who Should Attend:
- Importers, Exporters, Carriers, Third-Party Logistics (3PL)
- Providers, Consolidators, and Customs Brokers
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- In-House Legal Counsel
- Others Interested in CTPAT
Eligible for 1 CCS/MCS/CES/MES NEI Credit
- Input your NCBFAA NEI ID number at the time of registration to receive credit