As quality professionals planned for 2020, none would have seen what was about to unfold with a global Covid-19 pandemic and widespread manufacturing closures. As closed plants begin to reopen and production ramps up, things look very different.
Join seasoned quality leaders from Tenneco, Dana, and Jacobs Vehicle Systems along with Quality Digest Editor-in-Chief Dirk Dusharme, as this experienced panel discuss the lessons learned in the past few weeks including:
• Balancing ramping up operations while keeping employees safe
• What the impact has been on quality processes
• The dual challenge of coming back from a full stop and a widespread industry restart
• Any new software tools that might have been incorporated into their business or adapted use of existing tools
• Using downtime to strengthen processes and realign management systems to a new reality
Note: By registering for this event you agree that your supplied contact information can be shared with the event presenter and that they can contact you regarding the event and the information/products discussed within. The event host, Quality Digest, may also contact you regarding future events.