In today's analytics-driven world, data should be at the heart of any asset management firm’s strategy.
A true, front-to-back view of data is critical. To better design a more agile operating model, asset managers should have an effective data foundation is in place—one that promotes trustworthy, clean data and a strong governance structure.
However, 66 per cent of asset managers say that data management is the area of their business most in need of total disruption. A strong data foundation drives the effectiveness of emerging technologies and is a critical factor in unlocking scalability.
Join us in our upcoming webinar, where a panel of AI, industry and data governance experts will discuss how asset managers today can leverage this "data revolution" to more effectively ensure compliance and growth initiatives while satisfying their clients.
- David R. Hardoon - Senior Advisor for Data and Artificial Intelligence at Union Bank of the Philippines
- Han Wee Tan - Associate Partner at Ernst & Young Advisory
- Derrick Liao - Head of Growth at Nexus FrontierTech
Date & Time:
- Thursday, 1st October, 2020, 3:00-3:45pm SG
The topics to be discussed include:
- Today's most pressing challenges with data governance and privacy issues in asset & wealth management
- Business use cases and practical AI applications within the AWM industry
- The technical and business resources required for a successful AI-powered process transformation