This class starts promptly at 6.15pm please log on a little bit early to set up your device.
Create a strong, supple body!!
In this 45 min class Jo always gives an option of using hand weights for at least two of the exercises. If you are not sure how heavy you should go ask Jo at the start of the class. It is better to work with weights that are too light rather than injuring yourself with ones that are too heavy :0)
No shoes required. You need either a very thick carpet to exercise on or use a mat. You should not be able to feel your bones digging into the floor.
For adapting exercises you might like to keep handy:
* a dining chair
* block or thick book
* a wedge (if you have not got a wedge please contact me to purchase one or for ideas on what to do instead)
* some hand weights or plastic bottles of water to use as weights - you could fill them with sand if you need them heavier.
* if you are pregnant or postnatal many of these exercises would need to be adapted. Stay safe join the Saturday morning Pilates class instead or do Personal Training with me where I will make sure I cater for you.
* Check your surroundings are clear and to keep any distractions, such as pets, away during the session.
* My coaching is a means of general guidance and motivation. It is your responsibility to be aware of your own capabilities and do what you are comfortable with. Medical advice should be sought if there is any doubt.
* Don't forget to stay hydrated.
Looking forward to coaching you!