Join us for an interactive discussion on why vaccine hesitancy exists, specifically among certain populations, and ways to respond and educate patients and clients. Following this webinar, participants will:
- Understand the historical and cultural references that influence vaccine hesitancy among various populations, particularly as it relates to hesitancy present in the Capital and North Country Regions in New York State (Albany, Essex, Fulton, Hamilton, Montgomery, Saratoga, Schenectady, Rensselaer, Warren and Washington counties).
- Identify key factors associated with the decision to accept, delay or refuse vaccines.
- Understand the basic process for vaccine development and the safety considerations inherent in the development process.
- Recognize the importance of vaccination in achieving herd immunity among the general population.
- Identify strategies for addressing vaccine hesitancy among patient/client populations.
Contact Katie Stair at email@example.com with any questions.