As COVID-19 and other humanitarian crises continue to threaten the health, safety, security, and wellbeing of communities around the globe, we come together to discuss ways to produce effective solutions.
Join the Humanitarian Task Force (HTF) at the Population Council and partners for a learning seminar to discuss our experiences with gathering and generating relevant and high-quality data and evidence to produce effective solutions for people affected by complex emergencies, natural disasters, and post-conflict crises.
The agenda includes:
• Thoai Ngo, Population Council
• Judith Bruce, Population Council
Moderated by Pooja Sripad, Population Council
• Rima Mourtada, Independent Consultant
• Myriam Narcisse, Haiti Adolescent Girls Network
• Neha Singh, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
• Hannah Tappis, Jhpiego
• Chi-Chi Undie, Population Council
• Ashish Bajracharya, Population Council