The end of the Federal Student Loan Repayment freeze is almost here. Attend this webinar where Laurel Road's Alex Macielak will share best practices for repaying your student loans amidst the evolving legislative changes and LMHC and Financial Therapist Aja Evans will provide insight on how to deal with the stress you feel around debt and financial issues.
This presentation will cover:
• When will the Federal student loan interest and payment holiday come to an end? What do I need to do to prepare for this and how to manage stress around payments resuming?
• Different refinancing options and ways to tackle in the current economic environment.
• What is the difference between Federal loan repayment and refinancing? How being informed can empower us, rather than cause stress.
• Will refinancing affect my credit? How will keeping my credit in shape alleviate stress and provide me with more options.
1. To help you understand the different kinds of student loans and the pros and cons of each.
2. This course will also help you understand repayment options including Public Service Loan Forgiveness
3. This course will also explore impact of refinancing student loan debt.
4. This course will also speak to how important financial literacy is for managing stress around finances and big financial decisions regarding your student loans.
This is event is worth 1 credit hour of continuing education (pending approval).