COVID-19, an economic recession and a growing social justice movement in 2020 have all driven nonprofits to reconsider their traditional fundraising strategies and look into new and innovative ways to build relationships and fundraise. Executive Directors have for years demanded that development teams diversify their donor base and connect with younger, millennial donors to ensure long term, sustainable donor pools.
And while traditional methods of donations have in some cases dried up, cryptocurrency donations are on the rise, even in a post COVID-19 environment with hundreds of millions of dollars being donated in the past few years.
This is a must attend webinar for all forward thinking fundraising, development and advancement professionals responsible for online giving in 501(c)3 organizations.
Key Learning Objectives:
Attend and learn about the tools and techniques your team needs to gain a first mover advantage when it comes to cryptocurrency giving, including:
* Cryptocurrency 101: Blockchain, Bitcoin, Ethereum and More
* The Tax Incentive: How does the IRS treat cryptocurrency donations?
* Real Case Studies: Find out about the hundreds of millions of dollars of cryptocurrency donated to nonprofits so far.
* How to Succeed: Important considerations for fundraising cryptocurrency effectively
* Common misconceptions about cryptocurrency and how to get your management team across the line
Who Should Attend:
Anyone responsible for development, advancement, alumni relations or fundraising at a 501(c)3 or similar organization including:
* Nonprofits and Charitable Organizations
* Faith Based Organizations and Churches
* Schools, Universities, Colleges and other Higher Education organizations.
Register Now at: https://www.thegivingblock.com/events