Discover the latest in early education research and practice development from the Froebel Trust. Join us for a day packed with interactive sessions, sharing inspirational practice:
• Strength in community : a Froebelian approach to working with families in early years settings
• Nature play : connecting young children & their adults in the great outdoors
• Telling our story : young children's responses to the pandemic
• Musical play: how songs, music and movement build relationships in early childhood
• The 'unhurried' child : making the case for slower pedagogies with time to wallow in play
Once you have registered you will be sent a confirmation email with a link to join the webinar, please check your junk mail if you do not receive this.
A programme of the day will be emailed to you prior to the event, and you can also view the full outline of the conference on our website: www.froebeltrust.org.uk.