IN THIS CONVERSATION:
Mo wants you to think about yourself as “being your own director”:
- From the thoughtfulness you put into how your ‘audience’ (the other people on your calls) will feel because of your energy and facilitation of the experience
- Through to the fundamentals of getting your in-home ‘set’ sorted so you have the right eye height, lighting and background to look and feel at your best; and
- Really importantly, how to avoid Zoom fatigue!
This event starts PROMPTLY at 2.00pm so please:
• Ensure you don’t have a meeting finishing immediately before this (give yourself at least 10 mins for a leg stretch, loo break and grabbing a glass of water)
• Be on-line and good to go with your other devices off including email alerts (a session like this takes all your attention and we’d hate you to miss anything)
• Have a pen and paper handy (we still love analogue note taking!)
This FREE leadership development experience is brought to you by Blacksmith.
Find out more about us at www.blacksmith.co.nz