The certificate of eligibility for specialist registration (CESR) process can be daunting. The webinar will be essential viewing for those wishing to navigate the process, with insights from the SAC, GMC and those who have recently been successful in the CESR application.
- To give an insight into the process of applying for CESR, including the changes in the new curriculum.
- Understanding what is required by the GMC.
- Understanding the role of the GMC and SAC in the process.
- Know the timings of applications and where to go for help and advice.
- Understand the changes in the curriculum and preparing for the process accordingly.
- Learning some tips for the successful application.
- Mr. Rickaz Raheem (Chair). FRCS (Urol). Member of Surgical Speciality board, RCSEd, Member of SAS project working committee, BAUS
- Mrs Jessica Betts, General Medical Council: Specialist Applications team.
- Professor Philip Cornford FRCS (Urol); Chair of the Specialist Advisory Committee in Urology
- Mr Abdalla Deb FRCS(Urol); Renal cancer fellow, WGH, Edinburgh.
RCSEd Webinar Disclaimer
The content of this webinar is provided for informational purposes only and is general and educational in nature and does not constitute medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. In registering for this webinar, you accept our disclaimer which can be read in full on our website: https://rcsed.ac.uk/webinar-disclaimer