Raising capital is more challenging that ever. With only 2% of early-stage businesses being successful in raising investment, it’s vital that entrepreneurs understand how to give themselves the best chance of success.
Join us for a 45 minutes presentation and Q&A on how to raise investment, including:
• The current investment market
• Business valuation and benchmarking: how to value unquoted businesses to attract investors
• Why investors don’t read business plans disguised as investment decks
• Business angels v crowdfunding: the pros and cons
• Accessing other sources of investment: corporate venturing, international investors, British Business Bank etc.
• Hot investment areas: where investment funds are flowing currently
• Making the most of tax incentives: S/EIS and R&D Tax Credits
• Key components of the legal documentation
• Case studies: winners and losers
• How we help
This free digital briefing takes place every Tuesday at 11:00 am.