Oliver Wight's recently launched book “Integrated Tactical Planning: Respond to Change, Increase Competitiveness, and Reduce Costs.” explains how ITP helps senior executives devote more time to strategy and value-added activities.
In this webinar, with keynote Mike Reed, Managing Partner, Oliver Wight Asia Pacific, you will learn:
* Why a weekly process is important
* What symptoms suggest poor weekly processes
* The difference between weekly process (ITP) and monthly process (IBP)
* The time zone does the weekly process manages
* Essential requirements for a robust weekly process
Join this webinar to learn more about ITP – the essential process for regularly re-aligning product, demand, and supply plans in the short term.