Session on "Commitment and international cooperation"
Day 1 - Tuesday, June 15th from 10am-12pm (CET)
Moderated by Victor HO, Senior Partner Greater China for Allen & Overy the webinar on June 15th from 10am-12pm CET could deal with the following topics:
- Evaluate the new national commitments to carbon reduction
- How can a low carbon agenda help to identify and build alliances between countries, political parties, and multiple societal stakeholders?
- Identify the realistic ambitions for COP26 and UN Biodiversity Conference
- How might cop 26 commitments spark more two-way green energy, trade, investment, and business cooperation?
• Jean-Pierre RAFFARIN, former Prime Minister, Chairman of FPI
• Dr Sun Yongfu, former DG of Ministry of Commerce
• Fabienne KELLER, Member of European Parliament
• Jean-Bernard LEVY, CEO of EDF
• WU Lebin, Chairman of Bio Sino, CASH
• Jurgen GERKE, Fmr Chairman Allianz Capital Partners, Advisory Board Equitix
• LIU Charles, Chairman, Hao Capital
• AO Baoping, Vice-President of Elion Group