Stress, depression and anxiety account for over 50% of sickness absence in the UK as well as reductions in productivity, optimism and the confidence that things will work out. Covid together with the continued lockdowns and uncertainty have caused a dramatic increase in stress and the need for resilience.
Join Janet Grant in the second of her resilience seminars as she outlines:
• Optimism – changing our mindset to look up and forward
• Increasing our circles of control and influence and reducing our circle of concern
• What is negativity bias and how to manage it’s impact
• What is self compassion and how does it support and hinder us
• Why do supportive relationships help us cope better with stress
• How do leverage those relationships and improve our emotional intelligence
Janet is an accredited practitioner for the Thrive RQi resilience programme plus trained in the Drake P3 behavioural profiling system. She is a member of the Association of Coaching (AOC), the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) and the Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICAEW).