Sustainable, Together: Smallholder Group Certification in Vietnam means Certification for Everybody.
Join us on 29 September for an in-depth webinar discussing PEFC/VFCS group certification in Vietnam. PEFC will be sharing lessons learned from our success stories in central and northern Vietnam, while introducing you to industry partners, donors and other forest owners. We will discuss how PEFC chain of custody certification for other actors in the value chain can support smallholder inclusion, and showcase the benefits of private-sector buy-in.
PEFC and VFCS are proud to organize this event with generous support from the UN-REDD Programme, through our Forestry and Trade for ASEAN Development (FOR-TRADE) initiative, and together with the Silviculture Research Institute (SRI), Vietnamese Academy of Forest Sciences (VAFS) and Vietnam Administration of Forestry. It is with the outstanding participation and support or organizations like these that we have been able to extend these benefits to forest owners of all sizes.
We welcome not only forest owners, but also industry partners in the furniture, pulp and paper sectors, as well as international donors, and governmental and non-governmental organizations.
• Dr Tran Lam Dong - Director - Silviculture Research Institute
• Mr. Tran Luu Quoc Doan - Chairman - Thua Thien Hue Cooperative Alliance
• Mr. Tran Duy Phong - Chairman - Dong Ha Green Energy company
• Mr Luong Chi Hung - Director - Luong Management Consultancy Company
• Mr Rolf McRae-Jensen - Vice Managing Director – Asia Pulp & Paper (APP)