On Tuesday, May 18 at 1 pm ET, our second annual Technology Outlook Week series of Webinars continues with labels and packaging. Join David Zwang as he highlights the latest technology and product announcements from manufacturers of label and packaging solutions. Sponsored by Xeikion, this session will detail new product announcements, as well as new features, capabilities, and applications in the label and packaging market, as well as prevailing and emerging trends.
Who should attend?
• Commercial printers looking to see what new products and technologies are coming to market
• Distributors/brokers looking for new applications and partnership opportunities
What you’ll learn:
• New label and packaging technology developments and trends
• New label and packaging products from major industry vendors
• New features, capabilities, and applications
A complete archive of—slides and audio—will be available for download following this session.
The Technology Update Week webinars are designed to serve as a virtual platform for suppliers to the industry to get their messages out, and for producers to more easily stay up-to-date with the latest technology announcements as they plan for the future of their businesses. In preparing these Technology Outlook sessions, WhatTheyThink will be relying on some of the industry’s best known and best-connected analysts and thought leaders, who have been and will continue to be in contact with industry suppliers to ensure availability of the best and most current information on each topic area.