Following a year of turbulence in the wake of a global pandemic and the racial justice movement, more people are struggling with mental health burnout than ever before. With burnout having recently been defined by the World Health Organization as a workplace condition characterized by employee disengagement, it’s key that leaders within legal organizations address the challenge of burnout amongst their team members.
In this cutting-edge webinar, Komal Bhasin, inclusion expert and mental health practitioner, will share must-do strategies for legal organizations to address and prevent burnout including:
- The unique characteristics of workplace burnout and how it affects engagement, performance and retention within legal organizations
- How burnout is related to — and distinct from — stress and its connection to mental health
- Practical strategies for addressing burnout at the individual level in legal organizations
- Burnout prevention as a shared responsibility between employees and organizations
- The factors that are key to burnout prevention that every leader should know