Wednesday, July 8, 2020 | 8:00-9:00pm ET
After completion of the presentation, the participant will be able to:
1. Describe and discuss the potential social and psychological impact of COVID-19 on physicians and their patients
2. Review stress coping mechanisms
3. Apply a behavioural approach to stress management
• Dr. Catherine Allaire, MD, FRCSC – CanSAGE President; Clinical Professor, Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of British Columbia
• Dr. Michael Vallis, PhD R Psych – Associate Professor, Family Medicine, Dalhousie University
Dr. Sukhbir S. Singh, MD, FRCSC, FACOG – CanSAGE Executive Director; Professor, University of Ottawa
This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved by the SOGC. You may claim a maximum of 1 hour (credits are automatically calculated).
Through an agreement between the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert Royal College MOC credits to AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. More information on the process to convert Royal College MOC credit to AMA credit.
Read more on the Royal College agreement with the American Medical Association.
We encourage you to engage on the CanSAGE forum, follow @CanSAGE on Twitter, and ask questions via email.