A one hour webinar via zoom developing your Business English skills in contributing to virtual meetings. An opportunity for Q&As. A comprehensive pack to take away full of vocabulary lists and useful templates included in the price. Contact Toby Higson, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Recommended for participants with a good foundation in English (B1+).
Benefits for you:
English Language Development
• Use a wide range of expressions used in meetings.
• Broaden your vocabulary in making proposals, suggestions, expressing agreement/disagreement, asking questions and responding to difficult questions.
• Understand a wide range of common phrasal verbs, acronyms and business idioms often used in business meetings.
• Use the passive voice and reported speech in producing concise minutes and actions.
Professional skills development
• Develop strategies to ensure successful meetings, dealing confidently with challenges and difficult questions.
• Strengthen an awareness as to how meeting conventions can vary across cultures.
• Business writing: Learn techniques for writing clear and concise meeting agendas, minutes and actions.