75% of Security Breaches Come From Insider Threats....
• What are the biggest opportunities for employees to commit crimes
• What are the most common threats internally?
• What should you be looking for and how do you pick up on potential insider threats?
• If you identify an attack what do you do and how do you stop it?
• Legally what can companies do to counter the insider threat?
• Tips for dealing with consequences post attack and recovery management techniques.
• What technology is there to assist and block these threats?
These questions and more will be addressed by our expert speakers during our free webinar on the 24th September 2020 between 4-5PM UK time.
Speakers and panelists:
• Ghonche Alavi, Information and Network Security Advisor at Crisis24
• Philip Ingram, Former Senior British Intelligence Officer and Founder at Grey Hare Media
• Dan Or-Hof, Founder of Or-Hof Technology and IP Law Firm
• Ryan Rubin, Cyber Security Advisor & Investigator and Senior Managing Director at Ankura
Speakers' and panelists' bios are included here: www.cyberconlondon.co.uk/speakers