In this webinar, we will explain the proposals outlined in the SEND Review, and look at the implications the proposals would have for the existing SEND legal framework and for children and young people with SEND.
We will also talk about the opportunities for responding to the proposals via the public consultation which lasts until Friday 22 July.
The session will include a presentation followed by an opportunity for Q&A, and will be delivered by a panel of IPSEA team members including:
- Ali Fiddy, Chief Executive, IPSEA
- Georgina Downard, Senior Lawyer, IPSEA
- Liz Devlin, Legal Team Member, IPSEA
- Amy Lanham-Coles, Legal Team Member, IPSEA
- Karen Lush, Legal Team Member, IPSEA
- Alex Stafford, Legal Team Member, IPSEA
- Wendy Rainbow, Legal Team Manager, IPSEA
- Catriona Moore, Policy Manager, IPSEA