The City of Los Angeles’ Contractor Development and Bonding Program (CDABP) is designed to assist contractors with their bonding capacity and business growth. In this webinar, participants will hear first-hand from CDABP and City of Los Angeles Department representatives about the program and upcoming construction project opportunities.
This is a free webinar for contractors who are:
• Interested in doing business with the City
• Would like to be SBE, MBE, DVBE, DBE, LBE certified
• Looking to grow or obtain bonding
• Interested to learn about upcoming Public Works
• Welcome from Councilmember Bob Blumenfield
• Contractor Development and Bonding Program Overview
• Los Angeles World Airports
• Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
• Public Works, Bureau of Engineering
• Port of Los Angeles
Don’t Miss Out
Become part of the Contractor Development and Bonding Program (CDABP) to receive business assessments, bonding assistance, technical support, training through workshops, and Prime Partner networking opportunities. CDABP is a free program sponsored by the City of Los Angeles and administered by Merriwether and Williams.