Join me as I lead participants in an ancient, movement+breathing meditation followed by a guided mindful tea tasting. Bring your questions because there will be plenty of time for Q&A. The event is free and absolutely no prior experience is needed. You will need to register in advance, and space is limited.
Also, we encourage you to pickup a bag of the tea we will be tasting, Ryokucha Green Tea (save 10% with coupon code: Ryokucha10).
After speaking with many customers over the last few months, the one thing I’ve learned is that people miss connecting in person, and that our daily rituals and rhythms have been thrown off. I designed The Samovar Mindful Monday to share the ancient practice of mindfulness and help you develop a healthy daily tea ritual.
I began incorporating Mindful Tea into my meditation practice nearly thirty years ago, and it has been extraordinarily helpful, especially during stressful times.
The practice is easy. Anyone can do it. And it's totally free.
Please have these items available during the event:
1. Hot water kettle full of filtered or spring water
2. A cup of tap water
3. Ryokucha Green Tea (save 10% with code: Ryokucha10.) (https://www.samovartea.com/product/ryokucha/)
4. Teapot: I recommend the Vivid Teapot (https://www.samovartea.com/product/vivid-brewpot/)
5. Measuring spoon (https://www.samovartea.com/product/1-tbsp-measuring-spoon/)
6. Drinking cup (https://www.samovartea.com/product/wabi-sabi-teacup/)
- Find a quiet, undisturbed setting
- Use a computer or tablet to join (phones are awkward for this)
- Power down and hide your phone from sight
If you’ve ever wanted to learn a practical mindfulness technique that not only feels great, but tastes great too, and is something that you can incorporate into your daily routine, please join me for this class.