This webinar will explore the recently published IVSC Perspectives paper on ESG and Tangible Asset Valuation and how ESG’s can be quantified within valuation of existing assets. The panel will consider, among other things:
• How is ESG shaping valuation and business practices today?
• How are investors applying the ESG filter across assets when acquiring or divesting?
• How big a role does technology have to play with real assets in helping shape a company’s ESG agenda?
• How far evolved is ESG thinking across different tangible assets sectors?
• What are the biggest opportunities (or threats) that you see respectively when looking at assets through the ESG lens?
• Are the heightened prices witnessed with ESG-favourable assets sustainable, will greater investment opportunities open up to soften these heightened prices, and have opportunities opened up in less ESG favourable assets from a risk and reward perspective?