Losing confidence in the face of professional and personal challenges is problematic for us all.
Maintaining a positive mindset is also important for success in all areas of work and life.
We will explain how to develop your confidence and the correct mindset for ‘grounded positivity’ - this will help you perform to your potential and feel well.
The insights are based on the best neuroscience, behavioural science, psychology and the award-winning Tougher Minds’ programmes, which help tens of thousands of people.
What will you learn?
- Understand the science of confidence
- Why building confidence can help you to manage stress
- Why confidence has two parts
- Learn simple and practical confidence building skills
- Learn how to use Tougher Minds proprietary ‘Habit building plan’ to build robust confidence
Insights from this webinar will empower you to:
- Build robust confidence in every area of your life
- Help others to build confidence
- Make it easier to spend less time dwelling on unhelpful thoughts
- Be healthier and happier
- Fulfil your potential
Learn from the world's top performers
Learn from Olympic and World Champion athlete Jessica Ennis Hill about how to manage and build robust confidence