Join us for an informative briefing highlighting some Short Term Planning Opportunities before the window closes.
Topics will include:
- Overview of CA Proposition 19 which eliminates the exemption for parents and grandparents to transfer a home of any value plus up to $1 million of other real estate to their children and grandchildren without an increase in property taxes*
- Potential moves to avoid an increase in property taxes for children and grandchildren
- Individuals who should consider real property transfers before Proposition 19 goes into effect
- Potential trade-offs in transferring appreciated property to eventual heirs during one’s lifetime
4001 MacArthur Blvd., 3rd Floor, Newport Beach, CA 92660 – (949) 223-8100
* Financial Professionals do not provide specific tax/legal advice and this information should not be considered as such. You should always consult your tax/legal advisor regarding your own specific tax/legal situation.
Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through Securian Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC & A Registered Investment Advisor. TFG is independently owned and operated. 3385245, DOFU 01/2021