Our busy and demanding lives mean it’s challenging to be productive and optimise our days.
But, more often than not, we need to find quick solutions to problems and be efficient, effective and get more done, in less time.
We will explain how to develop habits to increase your personal productivity and how to develop creativity and innovation, in a series of practical steps.
The insights are based on the best neuroscience, behavioural science, psychology and the award-winning Tougher Minds’ programmes, which help tens of thousands of people.
What will you learn?
- Why the A.P.E. Brain® can make productivity challenging
- About the three Brain States and how to optimise them
- How to optimise downtime to re-charge your brain
- How to reduce distractions, and how to refocus attention when
you do become distracted
- How to use Tougher Minds proprietary insights to create your own daily productivity
plans – we call them Will Power stories
Insights from this webinar will empower you to:
- Optimise every 24 hour period
- Optimise focus and relaxation
- Help others to be more productive
- Spend more time behaving in a way that is most helpful for you and your goals
- Be healthier and happier
- Fulfil your potential
Learn from the world's top performers
Improve productivity and minimise distractions by learning from All Black rugby legend Richie McCaw.
Sharpen your focus and concentration for important tasks - use the example of Serena Williams