Do you or a loved one suspect they have Lyme Disease but the doctor doesn't believe you? Have you been diagnosed with Lyme and are struggling with chronic symptoms like fatigue, brain fog, gut issues, and pain? Is conventional treatment not working for you?
In this webinar, Dr. Jessica Montalvo of Forum Health Wheaton, a certified tick-borne infections provider, will provide a basic introduction to the diagnosis and treatment of Lyme disease using an integrative medicine approach.
In this webinar you'll learn:
- What is Lyme disease
- Common symptoms and coinfections of Lyme
- Why Lyme is difficult to diagnose and the preferred method for diagnosis
- How to identify and cope with Lyme flare-ups
- How to prevent Lyme disease
- How to treat chronic Lyme Disease with an integrative medicine approach
ALSO! Make sure to fill out our webinar polling questions on Lyme before the 19th by clicking the link below: