During times of economic uncertainty, liability and litigation will explode - several new cases point the way toward the viability of new and even legacy strategies.
William K. Norman, Esq., Norman & Zak
Howard S. Fisher, Esq.
Bruce Givner, Esq., KFB Rice, LLP
The program will cover:
• In re Matter of Cleopatra Cameron Gift Trust seemingly validates the use of on-shore trusts.
• Campbell v. Commissioner may provide defenses for you and your client.
• How Ed Bosarge used a series of trusts to stymie his wife Marie from getting her share of an estimated $2 billion in marital assets.
• How long before “The Supremes” weight in?
Best and Worst Plans
• If you are working at home anyway, why not move to Nevada, Texas, Florida, largely COVID free Wyoming or Puerto Rico?
• How to use the only useful exemption for California residents.
• How to build in poison pills into your estate plans.
• Why you should generally forget about suggesting bankruptcy as an option.
• Strategies to defeat COVID related liabilities, such as loans, leases and personal grantees.
• How to use Wyoming foundations and statutory trusts.
Long Arm of California law
• Will your structure survive the reach of the long arm of the choice of law provision of the California Voidable Transfer Act?