Session 3: 2nd July
Creating policies and action plans
As part of the Arts Council England environmental support programme, we're running a series of introductory webinars on creative climate action.
Environmental policies and action plans are critical to your organisation's governance and strategy - they help guide an organisation's environmental decision-making, encouraging staff ownership and buy-in from senior management. This webinar from Julie's Bicycle will tackle environmental policies and action plans, what they are and how to develop them. We will help you formulate and manage your policy and plan so that they are specific to your activities and impacts, including identifying what data you will need to monitor positive change! We will also share case studies and resources from the cultural sector and have plenty of time for Q&A and discussion.
- the state of the climate and climate policy (where we are now and where we have to get to),
- where Greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions come from (how we got here)
- the role of the arts (where we can be most powerful)
- understanding data and taking action (what YOU can do now, and how we move from individual action to big picture change).
- case studies from the arts sector