You’re already investing in employer branding. You do videos about what employees love about your culture, you post about company volunteer activities, and you welcome new employees in social media.
You do this because you know:
- 75% of job seekers consider an employer’s brand even before applying for a job.
- Companies with a strong employer brand see a 43% decrease in cost per hire.
- A strong employer brand reduces the likelihood that a new hire will leave within the first six months by 40%.
But are you fully leveraging one of your most important assets? Your executives!
One reason job seekers spend so much time researching companies before they apply is that they want to understand what it is like to work for you.
They want to hear employees talk about how much they like working at your company. But they also want to see for themselves who your executives are – how they think, how they manage, and how they interact with employees.
You can create transparency into that work environment by building personal brands on LinkedIn for your executives.
In this webinar, you'll discover a three-step process for involving executives in your employer branding:
- What executive stories you need to make visible
- What executives need to post on LinkedIn
- How to sell executives on participating
Sign up today! If you aren't able to attend live, a recording will be available.