This half day, six credit live webinar features expert faculty and relevant new topics for Canadian Breast Imagers. Course Director, Ms. Louise Miller, RT(R)(M)(ARRT), FSBI, FNCBC, will lead a dynamic educational seminar for professional growth and development. Highlights include Triangulation and Work-up of Mammographic Abnormalities with Dr. Kulkarni, Imaging the Geriatric Patient with Ms. Jacobs, Unusual Mammographic Findings with Ms. Hadley and the Cost of Poor Positioning with Ms. Miller. Don't miss this fantastic continuing education opportunity with live Q&A!
- The Cost of Poor Positioning
- Imaging of the Geriatric Patient and Post- Surgical Breast
- Unusual Mammographic Findings
- Share Your Knowledge: Share Your Passion
- Work Up of Mammographic Abnormalities