After attending this program, participants will be able to:
• Identify the special nutritional needs of a neonate with bronchopulmonary dysplasia.
• Describe the impact of maternal obesity on labor progression, cesarean birth, postpartum and neonatal care.
• Discuss the clinical utilization of probiotics in the NICU.
• Describe best practices in nutrition that build healthy bones and control reflux symptoms in preterm infants.
• Discuss clinical situations impacting neonatal resuscitation and outcomes.
RN CE credit: 5.5
RD CPEU credit: 5.5