Session on "Financing the green economy"
Day 2 - Monday, June 21st from 9am-11am (CET)
Moderated by Victor HO, Senior Partner Greater China for Allen & Overy INTERNATIONAL the webinar on June 21st from 9am-11am CET could deal with the following topics:
- “What is the scale of private finance needed to fund green energy infrastructure and what are the key drivers to attract it?
- How do the world’s leading SWFs, Multilateral lenders, and largest pension funds expect their allocations to lower carbon lending and investments to evolve and what are their key considerations and criteria?
- “How will Europe and China develop carbon trading markets and what is the expected impact on green energy infrastructure? “
- “Ways and means to finance hydrogen economy “
- “How are leading Chinese and European industrial and energy companies evolving and addressing the challenges and opportunities of the green energy revolution?”
• Jean-Pierre RAFFARIN, former Prime Minister, Chairman of FPI
• Dr SUN Yongfu, former DG of Ministry of Commerce
• Marta DE CIDRAC, Senator, Vice-Chair of the Committee on Regional Planning and Sustainable Development
• Eric NIEDZIELA, Vice-President Climate Action ArcelorMittal Europe et Chairman ArcelorMittal France
• Alexandre BORDE, CEO of CARBONIUM & CIBOLA PARTNERS
• JIANG Tao, Vice-President, GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Ltd
• Michael Levy, Vice-President Research & Innovation, AAQIUS
• Xavier CHEN, President, Beijing Energy Club
• AO Baoping, VP, Elion Group
• James MAY, Director of Strategy, DITH