Join the LCBA Young Lawyers Section, Chair Kyle Lawrence as we Bridge the Gap between Law School and Your Practice: Below are the presenters/topics:
CREATING CIVILITY BY GETTING INVOLVED
- Kyle Lawrence, Chair LCBA YLS
ENTERING THE PRACTICE OF LAW IN A TIME OF UNCERTAINTY
- Michael Tolbert, ISBA President, Tolbert & Tolbert
TRUST ACCOUNTS/IOLTA/FIDUCIARY DUTIES
- Seth Pruden, Indiana Disciplinary Commission
DIVERIFYING YOUR CASELOAD BY HELPING THOSE IN NEED
- Stephanie Wicke, NWI Volunteer Lawyers, Inc.
JUDGES & LAWYERS ASSISTANCE PROGRAM - Neil Harrington, III (JLAP Board Member)
CIVILITY IN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS IN MEDIATION
- Robert Dignam, Johnson & Bell
CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION - MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS
- Shontrai Irving, Board Member CLE Commission
COST: $25 Law Students; $75 Attorneys with less than 3 years in practice; $125 Attorneys in Practice 3 years or more.
Registration fee MUST be paid either BEFORE seminar or PROMPTLY AFTER receipt of Invoice for this seminar.