This webinar will provide an overview of how the System Engineering V model can be used in combination with Lean Six sigma concepts, optimisation, standardisation and digitisation for enhancing performance of a product, project and asset life cycle.
* Company objectives and goals based on Asset management and Quality management systems
* What are our top supplier management goals?
* High level overview of System Engineering –V Model and its applications
* Applying Lean- Six sigma techniques to enhance Quality and safety, reliability reduce cost and schedule/cycle time
* Opportunities for supplier transformation available during concept select, define, execute, and operate phase for product, project/ assets
* Focussed improvements for standardisation, optimisation, and digitisation during Select, Define, Execute and Operate phase that can add valuable outcomes
* Typical examples of optimisation applied to Execute/operate phase of Project/Asset- Quality issues, Schedule/ cycle time / Cost etc.
This webinar will be presented by Suresh Prabhakaran and hosted by the ASCI Western Australian Chapter.
One CPD point is allocated.