DIGITAL SOLUTIONS IN HEALTH
This series continues with the second topic focusing on "Digital Solutions at the Intersection of Health and Medical Education" on Thursday, June 24 at 8:00 am ET. Panelists will be sharing insights alongside colleagues from around the globe.
• John Mahoney, MD, MS, Mahoney Medical School Accreditation Consultants, LLC (USA)
• Nadine Hachach-Haram, FRCS (Plast), BEM, Consultant Plastic Surgeon and Head of Clinical Innovation at Guy’s and St. Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust; Co-founder and CEO, Proximie (UK)
• Jumana Antoun, MD, MS, CPHIMS, Associate Professor of Family Medicine, the American University of Beirut Medical Center (AUBMC) (Lebanon)
• Elene Khalil, MD, CM, FRCPC, FAAP, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Montreal Children’s Hospital; Director of Education, McGill University Health Science Center (MUHC) (Canada)
• Facilitator: Luciano Saso, PhD, Faculty of Pharmacy and Medicine, Vice-Rector, Sapienza University of Rome (Italy)
Save the Date for future sessions:
3) Ethical Issues on 09/30/21 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time
4) Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence 10/28/21 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time
Note that each Webinar will require its own registration. This registration is for Webinar II of the Series on "Digital Solutions in Health".