The learning gap is a growing area of concern in many school districts. After a year of disruptions, how can you start to address the issue? Boardworks can help.
Join us on May 18th as Paul Robinson and Jordan Decker discuss how to use Boardworks to help close the learning gap by:
- Re-engage students following long term absence from school
- Ensure 1:1 devices are being used effectively once students are back in the classroom.
- Provide effective remediation instruction
- Prioritizing key standards to RTI
- Ensure teachers have the resources they need now and in the future without concerns over future budget restrictions.