Agriculture is a key industry in the Mid-Valley with our rich soil, diverse crops, and access to market.
COVID-19 has made an impact in our region and state agricultural sector. We understand the importance of timely information to help our farmers and farmworkers deal with the challenges of this pandemic.
In partnership with the Governor’s Regional Solutions team, SEDCOR will be hosting a webinar about how to access the Governor’s $30M Food Security and Farmworker Safety Project fund.
We will be presenting a local, regional, and state panel of experts. Learn about the multiple programs, the criteria, and application process.
● Eric Hartstein, Senior Policy Coordinator, Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board
● Jonathan Sandau, Special Assistant to the Director, Department of Agriculture
● Omar Alvarado, Advocacy Organizer, Pineros Y Campesinos Unidos del Noroeste
● Martin Campos-Davis, Executive Director, Oregon Human Development Corp.
● Michael Keuler, Ag Coordinator, Marion County
● Jorge Martinez, Regional Outreach Coordinator, Oregon Health Authority
● Maria Elena Castro, Health Equity Program Analyst, Oregon Health Authority