This international panel of museum professionals will invite you to discover the challenges they face, and the solutions implemented during this reopening period.
This webinar will provide you with :
- Tools and solutions to implement best practices at your institutions.
- Global perspectives on post-covid reopening
- Experts’ perspectives (museums professionals : access managers, conservators, educators, exhibtiion designers…), designers and other innovators…
- Visitors’ expectations and questions
- A network for exchange
- Updated best practices, research and surveys
Patricia Riguera, Head of Education Department at Museo de Arte Moderno de Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Josée Duhaime, Director of mediation and visitor experience, at the National Museum of Fine Arts of Quebec, Canada.
Regina Cosenza, Head of Bauhaus Agents, Project Manager at Klassik Stiftung Weimar, Germany.
Philippe Moreau, CEO and Founder of Tactile Studio.