Get Online. Get Connected.
Get Online Week is Good Things Foundation's international digital inclusion campaign. This year's Get Online Week will take place from 18 - 24 October 2021.
We're looking for organisations to host events, either face-to-face or online, that help people in our communities make the most of the internet.
In this webinar we will talk through:
- The theme for this year's Get Online Week
- How community organisations can get involved in the campaign
- Ideas for face-to-face events
- Being mindful of COVID-19 restrictions in your area when planning your participation in the campaign
- How to apply for a $1,000 grant to help organise your event.
Please note this webinar will be recorded so it can be shared with people unable to attend on the day. Please register to this webinar you would like a link to the recording.