Join us on April 6 at 8 am ET | 12 pm GMT for part 2 of our series on advocacy for gender equality and decent work.
We'll hear from Nursing Now on their new Mass Lobby Toolkit and Activity, from nurses on advocacy that works for them, and from advocacy experts who'll share their own tips and lessons learned.
This learning session is primarily designed for nurses and nurse leaders, as well as health workforce advocates and nurse employers/managers who are engaged in program and policy. And don't miss part 1 from this series: Gender Equality & Decent Work for Nurses.
- Leticia Bernués, Nursing Now Madrid
- David Bryden, director of the Frontline Health Workers Coalition and senior policy & advocacy advisor at IntraHealth International
- Lemlem Demisse, registered nurse in Ethiopia
- Zipporah Iregi, registered nurse in Kenya
- Chunmei Li, director, global community impact, Johnson & Johnson
- Rahab Mwaniki, advocacy manager, Kenya Aids NGOs Consortium
- Barbara Stilwell, executive director, Nursing Now
- Sheila Tlou, co-chair, Nursing Now Global Campaign, and former minister of health of the Republic of Botswana