As the uncertainties and rapidly changing environment of COVID-19 continue to impact business decisions, supply chain management plays a critical role in the continuity of construction projects.
Global and local suppliers are under constant pressure to mitigate potential disruptions in raw materials and critical components as uncertainties continue to prevail.
Join us for our CONtact webinar on Thursday, October 22, 2:00 p.m. EDT as we discuss the following issues:
• Is there a potential risk of disruption or shortages in critical raw materials?
• How can you mitigate the risk of disruptions?
• How much inventory should you stock to weather the uncertainties and much more
Our expert panel includes:
• Derek Nighbor, President and Chief Executive Officer, Forest Products Association of Canada
• Ed Whalen, President and CEO, Canadian Institute of Steel Construction
• Bart Kanters, President, Ready Mixed Concrete Association of Ontario (Concrete Ontario)
• Mary Van Buren, President, Canadian Construction Association