Exchange-traded funds, or ETFs, are one of the fastest-growing investment vehicles in Australia and the world. But not all ETFs are created equal. So, with more than 200 listed on the ASX, how do you select the “best” ETFs? And, importantly, what do you need to do with them once they’re part of your investment portfolio?
Join Sharesight partner, Six Park co-founder and co-CEO Pat Garrett, as he explains why ETFs are popular with so many investors, including the legendary Warren Buffett.
Pat will also address topics such as:
- The benefits and risks of ETFs
- The critical selection criteria for evaluating ETFs
- How ETFs have performed during current market volatility
- How ETFs can fit into different investment portfolios
- The importance of portfolio rebalancing
- Six Park’s Investment Advisory Committee’s current market outlook, and how that might help inform your investment strategy
Q & A session at the end.
Six Park is a leading provider of online investment management (also called “robo-advice”) in Australia. Six Park provides investors with simple and streamlined access to cost-effective, globally diversified, professionally managed portfolios tailored to their risk profile. Six Park was established in 2014 by Pat Garrett and former JP Morgan Australia chairman Brian Watson AO and launched publicly in 2016.