On Friday, the 22nd of April, Ecobank in partnership with TechCabal will host the first edition of its Fintech Breakfast series. This edition will be focused on how fintechs can build and leverage partnerships with banks for growth and expansion across Africa.
Speaking at the event are:
- Tayo Oviosu - Founder & CEO, Paga Group
- Tomilola Majekodunmi - Co-founder & CEO, Bankly
- Gbenga Ajayi - Partner, QED Investors
- Daniel Ahouassa - Co-founder and Co-CEO, Weblogy
- Isaac Kamuta - Group Head: Payment & Cash Management and Client Access, Ecobank
Attendees will be able to ask the guests burning questions in an interactive session. The event is open to fintechs, banking executives, tech enthusiasts and business professionals, as well as everyone else who is playing in the African technology industry.
The Ecobank Breakfast series is focused on bringing together leaders from the fintech industry to discuss topics pertinent to the fintech ecosystem such as regulatory guidelines, funding, partnerships and other areas of interest to fintechs at different stages of their journey.