A digital credential is a core anchor to making both online and in-person interactions more valuable. With digital credentials on blockchain, we can enable people and businesses to transact with each other in new and different ways. Blockchain’s public and private key capabilities makes it possible to definitively establish identity, opening up possibilities for transformative services. These services will range from digital drivers licenses to professional licensure to COVID health passport. Come learn how IBM is creating the future of digital credentials.
We will be discussing:
• Why digital identity is important
• What is the role of digital identity in the future economy and society
• How IBM is putting digital identity to work in supporting its employees
• Duncan MacRae, Editor in Chief, TechForge Media
• Alex Kaplan, Global Leader, Blockchain and AI for Industry Credentials, IBM
• Jon Lester, Director Service Delivery Transformation & Automation, Human Resources, IBM
Complete the registration form below to attend this free webinar brought to you by IBM, powered by TechForge Media.
This webinar will begin 12PM (ET), Tuesday 29th June 2021, lasting approximately 45 minutes.